Being a father is incredibly important! Both to you, your baby to be and your significant other!
- Preparing for Birth – reading, learning, coming to prenatal appointments and beginning to fall in love with this baby on the inside.
- Changing your nutrition (eating well around your significant other)
- Buckeling in and riding out the hormonal roller coaster of pregnancy
- Supporting and Listening
- Being your significant others main support person
- Physically supporting
- Emotionally Supporting
- Being supportive of your significant other’s ability to birth your baby
- Doing whatever she needs
- Watching someone you love hurt
- Enjoying your baby
- Helping your significant other as she learns and your baby learn the art of nursing
- Being supportive of the intensive early breastfeeding days