Welcome! For many healthy mothers, planned home birth with skilled midwives in attendance provides a supportive and safe environment in which to give birth.
Home4Birth, LLC offers familiy centered home birth midwifery care including well woman care, pre-conception planning, herbal consultations, prenatal, labor, birth, postpartum and normal newborn care for the first 6 weeks postpartum. We accept some non HMO insurance plans (excluding Indiana Medicaid) and have a billing service on staff for your convenience.
The counties we primarily serve in include Hamilton, Marion, Madison, Jay, Henry, Wayne, Delaware and Rush.
Please call 765-MID-WIFE (765-643-9433) to set up your free initial consultation today!
Other advantages to home birth include:
- laboring and birthing in the comfort of your own home
- an increased chance of successful vaginal birth
- family centered midwifery care
- decreased medical interventions and procedures
- freedom of activities during labor and position for pushing
- decreased likelihood of infection
- no need for mother and baby (& family) to be separated after the birth
- gentle birth experience for baby
- improved atmosphere for bonding & breastfeeding
- a cost-effective alternative to hospital physician and maternity services