Welcome! For many healthy mothers, planned home birth with skilled midwives in attendance provides a supportive and safe environment in which to give birth.
Home4Birth, LLC offers familiy centered home birth midwifery care including well woman care, pre-conception planning, herbal consultations, prenatal, labor, birth, postpartum and normal newborn care for the first 6 weeks postpartum. We accept some non HMO insurance plans (excluding Indiana Medicaid) and have a billing service on staff for your convenience.
The counties we primarily serve include Hamilton, Marion, Madison, Jay, Henry, Wayne, Delaware and Rush.
For your convenience, we now offer free Meet the Midwives events, where you can meet our midwives, student(s) and office administrator, as well as learn more about our practice. We will provide you with all of the information you need to make an informed decision regarding your care. We will also answer any questions you may have, publicly or privately, whichever you prefer. To view upcoming Meet the Midwives events and for more details, please refer to our Event page.
If you are unable to attend one of our scheduled Meet the Midwives events, or you have urgent concerns regarding your pregnancy, we also offer free private consultations. If you would like to schedule a private consultation, please call our office at 765-MID-WIFE (765-643-9433) or email our office administrator at email@example.com.
For babies with a tongue or lip tie, we perform soft tissue laser frenectomy, both lingual and labial. Please call or email for a consultation.
We are excited to announce that we are an official Ameda Egnell breast pump rental station! For more details regarding the breast pump and rental fees, please visit our Breast Pump Rental page.
Other advantages to home birth include:
- laboring and birthing in the comfort of your own home
- an increased chance of successful vaginal birth
- family centered midwifery care
- decreased medical interventions and procedures
- freedom of activities during labor and position for pushing
- decreased likelihood of infection
- no need for mother and baby (& family) to be separated after the birth
- gentle birth experience for baby
- improved atmosphere for bonding & breastfeeding
- a cost-effective alternative to hospital physician and maternity services